Beatrice Dunlap, 9, wrote a letter to Johnny Depp’s Pirates Of The Caribbean character Captain Jack Sparrow asking for pirate lessons. Then one day the school got a call – saying the Deppster would be there in ten mintues.
Here’s what Beatrice’s letter said –
“Captain Jack Sparrow, At Meridian Primary School, we are a bunch of budding young pirates and we were having a bit of trouble mutiny-ing against the teachers, and we’d love if you could come and help.
Beatrice Delap, aged nine, a budding pirate.”
According to witnesses, kids at the school let out “incredible screams of joy” when Johnny walked into the grounds.
After her famous encounter, Beatrice said: “[Johnny] gave me a hug and he said, ‘Maybe we shouldn’t mutiny today ‘cos there are police outside monitoring me.’”
It was a total surprise to the school, no media were invited, no publicity stunt-ness involved – looks like Johnny just wanted to give a bunch of young Brits the best day ever!
Damnit! Why did I never think of that when I was in school!?! Son of a bitch!!
- everything-so-inspiring likes this
- brokenfatalsoul29 likes this
- capngrimbeard likes this
- allbutdreamers reblogged this from thatonepirate
- thatonepirate reblogged this from wildliferoo and added:
- thatonepirate likes this
- wildliferoo reblogged this from prettygirlsfinishlast
- wildliferoo likes this
- valentinalucia likes this
- jumpintothesun likes this
- amandarinorangess likes this
- impleasurable likes this
- jacksparrowismylife reblogged this from barnabasbaby and added:
- barnabasbaby reblogged this from prettygirlsfinishlast
- celsayswhat likes this
- sweet-littlesister likes this
- vitrinadeventanas reblogged this from prettygirlsfinishlast and added:
- consequencesaresecondary reblogged this from prettygirlsfinishlast
- blowbackmountain reblogged this from prettygirlsfinishlast
- prettygirlsfinishlast posted this